Welcome to Blackjack Tips 101 – Your #1 resource for blackjack tips and playing online blackjack. Our site offers everything you need to know to start winning at the blackjack tables. Whether you are playing at the Bellagio in Vegas or Win Palace in your own home, you first need to start by learning the rules and basics of the game.
Then you can move on to learning basic strategy, and maybe even one day how to count cards. After reading through all of our blackjack tablosu, up your game even more by reading some of the best strategy books available. Or if you’re ready to play blackjack online right now, check out our reviews of the top online casinos.
The video below is for all the beginners. It will explain the basic rules and fundamentals for playing blackjack. Below the video you will find some excellent blackjack tips that will help you in the casinos or when you play blackjack online.
Blackjack Tips to Help You Win
- Learn basic strategy and know it by heart.
- The other players, regardless of how they are playing, do not affect your odds.
- Unless your know how to count cards, past outcomes will not affect future outcomes.
- Playing more than one hand at the same time does not offer any advantage.
- Do not take insurance unless you are counting cards.
- Always split 8s and Aces.
- Never split 10s or face cards with a value of 10.
- Stand on hard 12 if the dealer is showing 4, 5, or 6.
- Hit to hard 17 if the dealer is showing 10.
- Hit on a soft 17 if the dealer is showing 10.
Blackjack Tips to Improve Your Etiquette
- Never give unsolicited strategy or game play advice to other players.
- Do not touch the cards if they are dealt face up.
- Once the cards are dealt, do not touch your bet.
- When purchasing chips, lay your money on the table. Do not hand it directly to the dealer.
- When doubling down place your chips next to your original bet, not on top of it.
- Wait until a hand is finished before purchasing chips.
- Don’t continually pester the dealer for advice.
- Tip the dealer if you are winning.
- Ask permission from the other players to join the game.
- Wait until the shoe is finished before joining a game.
There Is Always More to Learn
Learning more blackjack tips will help you get a hand of blackjack like this one.
The tips above will help you improve your odds when you play blackjack online or in a casino. You should also learn about some of the blackjack oyna to avoid. Playing smart is not just about knowing what to do; it is also about knowing what not to do. Always remember to continue educating yourself about the game. The blackjack tips above provide you with a good foundation, but improvement will only come with knowledge and practice.